Office Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Dana Point, CA
Elaine LaVine - State Farm Agent
Join a winning Team with a successful, seasoned State Farm Agent. Our Agency is comprised of motivated, positive thinking, community residents whose common goal is to determine and fulfill the Insurance and Financial Services needs of our clients. As a Team Member with our agency, you will be supported with extensive training, accessible service and positive coaching to become successful both personally and financially. We work as a Team to grow ourselves and our agency! Enjoy competitive benefits and a professional office atmosphere designed with vintage Dana Point charm and filled with comfortable music to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere. If this career opportunity matches what you seek in a position, apply today!
Company Website: www.elainelavine.net/
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents are entrepreneurs who market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.